How To Make Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries
– Prep time: 5 minutes – Ready time: 25-30 minutes – Serving size: About ¼ cup – Yield: About 20 servings Recipe Ingredients: – 4 teaspoons Magical Coconut oil – 24 large ripe strawberries, washed and thoroughly dried – 4 ounces semisweet dark chocolate, chopped – 2 ounces white chocolate, chopped Recipe guide:
1) Add 2 teaspoons of the infused oil to the dark chocolate, and melt. Gently stir.
2) Grasping the green tops, slowly dip the strawberries one at a time ⅔ of the way into the melted chocolate. Let the excess run off for a moment. Arrange them uniformly on MagicalButter baking mats or waxed paper on a baking sheet.
3) Add 2 teaspoons of the infused oil to the white chocolate, and melt. Gently stir.
4) Dip a teaspoon into the melted white chocolate. Then, drizzle it over each dark chocolate-coated strawberry with a back-and-forth scribbling motion, producing a dramatic zig-zag pattern of fine white lines across the berries. Have fun – get creative!
5) Chill your Chocolate-Covered Strawberries until the chocolate forms a crisp shell around them, about 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy! Chef’s Note: In place of white chocolate, you can use milk chocolate, for a shades-of-brown artistic strawberry flavor experience.Make extra, because they won’t last! Make extra, because they won’t last!
For more , Visit Herb.co